The first mention of clips and others metal products manufacturing was in the second half of the 19th century. The company was known in the years 1948-1955 under the company name n.p. Koh-I-Noor Mikulášovice, since 1955 as one of the eight factories of the National company Mikulasovicky kovoprumysl under the trade mark „MIKOV“. The company Mikov has been privatized in 1991.
Conmetron, spol. s r.o. was established in 2003 with the connection to more than 70years production tradition of the biggest producer of stationery and office supplies:
A) OFFICE SUPPLIES
- Office Staples
- Paper and Giant Clips, Paper Fasteners, Plastic Clips
- Drawing Pins, nickel plated and plastic covered
- Carpet Nails
- Office Pins - standard and hardened, Map and Push Pins
- Binder and Other Clips
- Office Staplers and Perforators
- Letter Openers
- Cash Boxes
- Key Boxes and Key Hangers
- Prong Fasteners
- Other Wire Products – X-mas Hooks, Hanging Hooks
B) INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION
- Industrial Staples
- Brads, Pins, Nails, Wood Screws
- Timber Connectors (Angle Brackets ...)
- Other Fasteners
for wide application in the building, furniture, upholstery and wood industry combined with pneumatic tools which are included also in the company programme.
The high quality products are very successful not only in the Czech Republic but also in the countries of Eastern and Western Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
In 2004 had the company introduced a whole new product range with the uniform design and packaging.
Our company takes part regularly in international fairs.